The way it was and the way it should be, are things that pass through the mind time and time again. Acceptance for here and now is what I’m striving for now but also wanting things to be a certain way like an ambition or goal – the way we are trying to go, and where we think we should go. The only thing we can be certain about is change. Changing the way we want to go and letting go of the way it was and how we imagined it to be in that particular past.
This thing called a goal and how I imagined it to be in the past compared in the here and now, has evolved because I am no longer there. Replaced with new goals and things I want to experience in the uncertain future.
Setting myself 10 missions to complete. Calling them missions because I’ve been influenced too much by GTA.
1. Update this personal webspace of mine and fill it with beautiful photos and moments captured
2. Go back to Paris, ride a bike with a basket full of french bread and actually go up the Eiffel tower while wearing a red beret. Make sure this is happening in May.
3. Live independently. I have been extremely privileged to live with my loving family.. What will it be like to fly from the nest?
4. Be so I don’t have to work if I don’t want to. Life isn’t about all about work. Yeah, I wanna be a billionaire.. so F’N bad… (Bruno Mars you are my hero haha)
5. Bora Bora – though its a honeymoon destination. Guess I have to get married first.
6. Be extremely awesome at something other than helping people out all the time. That almost sounded selfish. I guess I can be awesome at being myself but I want more. Dance? Snowboard? Play music? Something that wows the socks off people, not that I want to be the center of attention, just something I can be really proud of.
7. Happier not knowing so much so in this world of relativity so I can refrain from comparing. Reality is sometimes too harsh and ignorance gives some reprieve but at the same time, I want knowledge, I want to learn.
8. Go to a concert and fan girl like crazy.
9. Run through a field of flowers high on the mountains while spinning with my arms wide open. This is what freedom will feel like minus the sound of music song. Or go to Japan and ride a bicycle while having sakura blossoms gently fall around me. Insert theme song – 遠いこの街で (In a distant town) for both situations.
10. Continue to be awesome being me and make more missions to complete. Be happy wherever I am, whatever I’m doing.
These blossoms will bud, bloom, fall then begin all over again with the changing seasons.