Gmarket = Korea’s kindalike version of eBay (but not eBay) – and is owned by eBay lol except I can buy all kinda special crap (see below for more info)
So… it arrived this morning ~!! Much happiness~! ^^
So what kinda crap did I get?
Konad Set + 1 plate ~$16 AUD/ 4 plates ~$3 AUD ea /2 gem/fimo packages,file and buff were free gifts <3
Will show you pretty nails later ^^
Bought as gift for friend coz its sold out on Sasa – heard this was really good, it was #1 on Cosme in 2009 thought about buying 2.. but I really shouldn’t buy anymore mascaras T_T + I’m being faithful to my fibrewig.. so I can’t tell you what the Heroine is like sorry…
So cute~ I wish I got a cream/ivory pair as well – quality is really nice – lace is soft and inside is well lined
Loooong wavey chocolate brown wig – high qual, heat resistant
Will show long flowy hair later!
Resisted from buying full sized ones until I know which suits me best – currently sticking to my HG Skinfood Aloe BB/ Missha Perfect Cover/ Missha Blooming Primer until I test and find more awesome ones =3
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Bought mostly girly things this time coz it was easier to order, and I know what I’m getting.. I think I need someone to translate if I were to order more techie or unique (made to order, custom) stuff.
Total order was around $110 AUD (including discounts) + EMS shipping $30 AUD which is prepaid depending on estimated weight. Since Gmarket overestimated the weight they refunded me about ~6 AUD onto my Gmarket account so I have to buy more to spend it (smart move gmarket! XD ). Although weird thing is, on the shipping slip the postage added to ~$38 AUD? Meh, I got money back I don’t care ^^
I only put my order in on Thursday just before midnight because one of my downloaded coupons (Christmas 15% off!!) was going to expire the next day and it arrived this morning (Monday) at 9ish! So freakin fast~ Took around ~57 hours and this is from all the sellers around Korea to the Gmarket warehouse/post service to ME in Australia! All on the weekend too, I guess everyday is a business day in Korea *like* for efficiency.
Although, I spent more time looking and ordering stuff than it took to arrive here!!! I had put if off so long because I thought Gmarket was too hard to order from coz..
- the main site is in English but listings are mostly in Korean (thank god I can put my Korean skills to good use XD but still takes time to read >_< )
- too many flashy things – hurts my eyes *hate*
- too many options to choose from – confusing !
- too much stuff…
- Shipping is expensive if you only buy a little – you gotta buy more things XD
- Firefox crashed a lot – too much content
- Some sellers don’t ship international T_T why? when it all gets sent to a local warehouse anyway ?? Lucky I have someone to buy domestic stuff for me ^^<3
but it was easier than I thought..
- cheap! cheaper than eBay
- so much stuff….
- centralised buying / shipping
- extremely fast delivery
- tracking – on the site, emails, and sms (well to korean phones ^^;)
- domestic shipping often free or cheap (~2 AU?) plus its just once off even if you buy tons from the same seller
- discount coupons – downloadable discount coupons up for Christmas – I saved money!! (Moon are you proud of me?)
- events = free stuff!
- mileage – although I dont know how to use these yet
- refund on account if postage is overcharged
Already planning my next order – cancan hat, camera hand strap, instax mini polaroid, more clothes, accessories.. and possibly joint orders with friends/family =3
*GG = good game (ifyadidntalreadyknow – yeah thats nerd speak ^^ heh )